Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing FIVE

T glowing too Copper Lowercase Letter h I tapas n G 5
F Bead Letter U letter n
P1020028 coloured card disc letter t U F F Graffiti exclamation

What fun this stuff is! I could play around with this for hours (not that I haven't already!) We've already thought about using some of these tools to make a magazine-type flyer for people in our area. Trading cards may be in the cards for the up-coming summer reading program. I think the kids will have a blast getting trading cards featuring themselves. The mash-ups are fun to play around with, but I haven't exactly figured out how we may use them in the library. Perhaps just as an addition to our magazine.

I still don't feel completely comfortable having all of my pictures online for any Joe Blow off the street to peruse. But, I'm getting used to the idea.

No comments: