Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 18: I love this, do YouTube?


Ahhh, the skills needed to be a great librarian are highlighted so well in this video!
I do love Monty Python. There is something to be said for having some wild animal characteristics when dealing with patrons (haha).

I looked at Yahoo Video as well, and you could tell it hasn't been around as long as YouTube. Less videos per search, and no comments on any of the videos I looked at. YouTube had quite a few comments per video I looked at and pages of videos versus the one page found using the same search word on Yahoo Video.

I don't know that I would use any videos on our non-existent library website. I suppose if we made a video we would just add it straight to our website versus going through one of these video sites, but then again I suppose it would get viewed more on one of these forums than on our non-existent library website. A different/new way to advertise our library.




1 comment:

Carmen said...

Nice! Should we make up our own "super hero" for our community? We are already the "real" housewives...why not? Hilarious!