Friday, January 30, 2009

Thing 24: addendum

Okay; I got done with the posting, and then realized I should have made some more obvious changes to this blog. Thus decided, I spent the next several hours looking for a new template. Since I'm a children's librarier I was looking for something whimsically literate. This took a lot of time! I finally found one that would work for me, and then had trouble using it. I found another that might work for me, got this blog switched over; and didn't like it after all--too whimsical. After a couple of days of putzing with this here and there, I am finally waving my white flag in defeat. I like this template, and refuse to easily change it to another that I don't like. Pllbbbttttt. (That's me blowing a raspberry.) Now that I've surrendered, I can move on to the next Thing.

No comments: