Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thing 26: The NING THING

Ning: a social networking site. There are different groups sharing different interests. What did I do on the 23 Things On A Stick Ning? I posted a video (the same Monty Python one I posted here some time ago,) I commented on a discussion or two, and it seems like I joined a group or two.

I joined Ning with Thing 22; and although I checked on it and commented a couple times over the summer, there wasn't a whole lot of activity going on so eventually it got put by the wayside. I would hope that others joining the ning would continue to use it. The more people commenting and sharing their ideas, the more it would prompt me to comment and share. The Ning is only as strong as it's weakest link.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good observation and great summary. I know that having it in More Things earlier in the program should encourage people and hopefully if they have questions or problems, they know that people there are doing the same things and it might be a place to get help. Here's hoping! I'm thinking I see a little more activity already, but it may just be because it's required. We shall see...